PYSO’s 2022-2023 Season Practice-A-Thon
Over the past seventy-one years, PYSO has provided thousands of children with an un-paralleled music performance and education experience. As we celebrate our 71st Season we want to work on expanding our reach to ensure the benefits and skills of learning and performing classical music will have a lasting effect on our society for another seventy years. Please join us by sponsoring one of our talented young musicians in their quest to log seventy hours of practice over the next three months.
How it works:
1. Check out our Practice-A-Thon page. https://go.rallyup.com/pyso2022
2. Choose to make a Per Unit (Per Student) donation or a General Donation.
3. If you’d like to pick a student to sponsor, pick the dollar amount ($1.00 – $100.00) you would like to pledge per hour practiced.
2. Students have a goal of logging 70 hours of practice before December 31, 2022. Your donation will be processed according to how many hours were logged.
3. Students will create periodic updates on their progress so you can follow them.
4. At the end of this event, each student will upload a video of a short performance as a thank you for your support. All proceeds will benefit PYSO and its mission of Expanding Horizons through music while developing the next generation of Artists, Patrons and Leaders.
5. The students who raise the most money will win a prize!
-The two students who raise the most money in the organization will each receive two tickets to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra’s performance at the Mesa Arts Center in January 2023!
-The student who raises the most money in each ensemble will receive a $50 Gift Card (not considering the top 2).
-The ensemble that raises the most (based on ratio of students) will win a party for their group!
-The first four families to raise over $2500 will receive a designated parking space at rehearsals!
More information and expanded instructions on making a donation are available here!